(ASCEND) How to save a route

We have a dial in ISDN user set-up with a NT proxy server as follows,
  a pipeline 50 calls into a max4004, connects with a static IP
  we have this IP routed from our Cisco 2500 to the max (Cisco goes out to 'net)
  the max adds the pipelines route to its table when the pipeline connects.

  The IP for the NT proxy server is statically routed from the Cisco the max,
  when the pipeline is connected to the max, I add a static route in term serve mode for the NT proxy machine
  to point out to the connected pipeline.  Once this route is added, the pipeline can connect and disconnect
  dynamically as needed, and the static route for the NT proxy stays in the maxes routing table.......unless rebooted.
  When rebooted, the static route for the NT to the pipeline is not saved, I have to 1) remember to re-add this every power
  outage or reboot, and 2) dial-in as the pipeline users account and IP to be able to add the route....without them connected
  I get a route not added message on every attempt.

Question:
  Is there a way to save routes added in term server mode with the iproute add command between boots?
  Is there a better way to do this without subnetting?

Thanks
Scott
Support@MyLink.net