(ASCEND) Merit RADIUS and Shared Profiles

I am trying to allow multiple logins for one username and password.  I
obviously do not want to user the Ethernet -> Shared Profiles flag,
since it will play havoc with my system usage.  I am running 5.0Ap38 and
running Merit Radius 3.5.6.  I have tried to use the Simultaneous-Use
Attribute, but the Max seems to ignore it.  I looked back at my old
Ascend dictionary and there was an attribute Ascend-Shared-Profile-Enable
(id 128) with a value of either Shared-Profile-Yes or Shared-Profile-No.
I added these to my Merit dictionary as a vendor specific attribute and
added it to the users RADIUS profile as follows.

spch@crus       Authentication-Type = Realm,
        Service-Type = Framed,
        NAS-Port-Type = Async,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Idle-Timeout = 900,
        Ascend:Ascend-Shared-Profile-Enable = Shared-Profile-Yes,
        Session-Timeout = 28800,
        Port-Limit = 1

Does not work.  It authenticated the user and as soon as it trys to
start the LAN session it terminates with a LAN security error.  An entry
is created in accounting and is as follows:

	Acct-Session-Id = "253914366"
        Ascend-Disconnect-Cause = Invalid-incoming-user
        Ascend-Connect-Progress = IPNCP-Opened
        Ascend-Data-Rate = 31200

Is there something I am missing?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.