Re: (ASCEND) P130 and T1

Well, that is the answer I didn't want to hear:)  Hopefully, there
are some successful installs out there?  I suppose we could try to
make a case for an exchange since we bought this through the ISP.
Or we could jump off to another service with the Cisco/ADC setup.
I can't see continuing with this if it will not be reliable at T1
speeds.
TTYL