Re: (ASCEND) Odd problem w/ 3Com isdn adapters & Maxen

Brett (and others), let me know.,

(I have some IQ cust's with similar problems).

Ascend:

   We need to work on this (6.0B2 seems to have agravated it).

Larry Rosenman
Brett Hawn wrote:
> We've doing some testing with our customers trying to determine what exactly
> is going wrong and I'm pretty sure we've narrowed it down. They are using
> the 3Com Impaq seriies adapaters and about 3 weeks ago started complaining
> about problems connecting, getting around etc. After some backtracking we
> discovered that appx 3 weeks ago we enabled MaxStacking on our Maxen as
> we're now letting ISDN customers dial into these boxes. Hopefully today I
> should have verification of this problem as I've got two Maxen on a seperate
> dialup hunt with stacking turned off and the customers dialing into those.
> However I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this problem and or if anyone
> might know of a fix/workaround.
>
> --

Larry Rosenman, Sr. System Administrator, CyberRamp Internet Services
E-Mail: ler@cyberramp.net, http://www.cyberramp.net
Voice: (214) 340-2020/(817) 226-2020 (Metro)/Fax: (214) 343-3727
U.S. Mail: 11350 Hillguard Rd, Dallas, TX  75243-8311