(ASCEND) 256K (4 B channel) Router?

I have a customer who wants to get a 256K ISDN connection
(dedicated), and I'm trying to determine what equipment (for the
customer end) would be best, both price and performance-wise. I have
Max 4048's with PRI's on my end. Basically I'm looking at this as the
cost of 2 BRI's vs a dedicated DS1 local loop makes it worthwhile. I
don't imagine this is a really unusual application, so I'm wondering
what some of you are using - would you go with a separate ISDN TA
(like an Adtran 512) and router, or do you know of one that is
integrated?

Also, it'd be nice if it supports NAT (or something like it), ala
Pipline 75/85/etc., both for simplicity of configuration, and so I
don't have to subnet one of our class C's.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Barry

Barry Hemphill                EasyNet Inc.
System Administrator          Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
ubu@easynet.on.ca             (519)654-9999 fax(519)654-0301

"The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything
anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us, it
seems like an awful waste of space."
	Ellie Arroway, Contact