(ASCEND) FP 98 & P75 Hang Up

Normally, my P75 will hang up my b channel after being idle for the Idle
Parameter time. However, after using and then exiting Front Page 98
during the session it does not idle out. Evidently something is set by
FP that makes the pipeline think that the session is still active. I do
not remember seeing this with FP 97.  Has anyone else encountered this
situation or know why this would occur?

Thanks.

---
Please do not give, sell, or otherwise distribute our address
information to any other organization or entity.
           <golfing at iname.com>
              Dallas, Texas