(ASCEND) VPN with P50's problem

I am seeing a problem with LOST ipx routing on the Ascend P50's. I have one
question about a frametype issue tho. First here is the topology of the VPN
conenction.

novell net->P50->isdn->P50->cisco2514->T1->cisco7206->P50->ISDN->P50->Novell net

We use Tunneling over the T1 between ciscos WAN ports. Then IPX routing
between p50s and cisco ethernet and ipx routing over the isdn to the other
p50's. On one side of the connection the Pipes are set for 802.2 and the
other side they are set for 802.3. The Ciscos support both frame types.

Everything works fine usually, BUT...on ONE side of the T1 only, the
pipeline50 on the novell side of the isdn connection starts to lose the IPX
networks of the far remote end. HOWEVER, when the unit is reset or even
re-dialed all the routing is back in place. So the pipeline is losing them
for some reason!

Is it possible to be a confilcting frame type issue causing the routes to
get lost? I would think it would either work or not work if the frame type
problem.

thanks
todd