(ASCEND) DOV Wierdness...

 I've been playing with DOV on the Ascend family for the past
couple of weeks, Here's the situation,

 If I generate a Voice Call on a BRI served from the same CO as
the PRI I'm dialing into I get this , Ton's of CRC erros and WanDisplay
just complains of Bad Data.

RBAD-8:: 2 of 2 octets
** data lost
RBAD-8:: 2 of 2 octets
** data lost
RBAD-8:: 2 of 2 octets
** data lost
RBAD-8:: 2 of 2 octets
** data lost
RBAD-8:: 2 of 2 octets
** data lost

Bad Data, But, If I go through some sort of other carrier like MCI or
AT&T, I sync up and connect and everything works, I get a solid 112K.

Configuration is solid on both the pipeline and the Max, The Max is
doing call-routing based on the dialed number.

It tends to look as if bell Atlantic is doing some sort of echo
cancellation or compression on the line, But it doesn't make sense
due to the fact that the BRI and PRI come from the CO.

Dialing through the pot's ports I get a good 46K Kflex connection.

Any Ideas?

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access