(ASCEND) ISDN setup

We are in the process of setting up dialup ISDN access. I am using a max
4004 at 5.0ap38. We have 4 pri using nfas into the box. We are also
using AAC for authentication. We have 6 12 port 56k modem cards. I would
like any help in a suggested radius profile to use for this. We are also
wanting to know how providers handle dialup numbers. Does everyone use a
single dialup number or separate numbers. Any help in this matter would
be appreciated.

David

Ellijay Telephone Company
706-276-2271