Re: (ASCEND) [Private] comp.dcom.sys.ascend

If someone is serious about reading news, then they will find a practical
way to do it. Personally, I get my newsgroups through Zippo (zippo.com).
Their spam hippo does an excellent job of filtering-out the drivel and
detritous that makes most ISPs' news feeds such an incredibly bad bargain.

I'm in favor of having the comp.dcom.etc.etc feed; it would open these
arcane discussions to folks who use other brands of hardware hopefully
resulting in them offering alternative approaches to the Ascend regimen
that has left so many users dismayed.