(ASCEND) NAT & Cisco 2501 IOS 11.1

Hi,

I have a customer connecting from a p130 to a ( on my end ) a p50.
They may upgrade to a T1 later that's why the 130.  I'm using a 2501
and IOS 11.1.  I haven't set up any routes to the p50.

When I plug that p50 into my ethernet network within 10 minutes my
entire network goes down.  All RIP is turned off.  I had Ascend tech
support help me through the NAT config so I "assume" it's correct.

Any words of wisdom would be helpful.  I have been searching all the
archives and Ascends supprot docs on NAT and have not found it very
helpful.

Thank You!

Todd Reynolds