(ASCEND) NAT and snmp

Gents,

I have a pipeline 75 that I am running NAT on.  I have read that someone on
this list has configured NAT on a pipeline to have 2 addresses. The first is
the hidden or NAT'ed address (like 192.168.100.100), and the other is the
address assigned by the Max it is dialing.

I would like to run NAT on this pipeline, and still be able to do snmp in the
machine to keep track of things from the real addresses side.  How do I do this?

I have been told by ascend tech support that there is no way, but I have seen
(and deleted, oops) mail on this list that says otherwise.

Can someone let me know the true scoop?

Thanks for any help at all....