Re: (ASCEND) SNMP for Max4004

Then explain to me why when I called Ascend less than 2 months ago and
mentioned the lack of this feature I was specifically told that it wasn't
being done and wasn't being considered any time in the near future? Although
this kind of laughable service is what I've certainly come to expect from
Ascend, the left hand doesn't even know the right hand exists, let alone
what its doing.

On Thu, Jan 15, 1998 at 09:49:04AM -0800, Ken Packert made some electrons appear in the following form: