RE: (ASCEND) SNMP for Max4004

The SNMP disconnect of a session is absolutely available. The variable, ssnActiveValidFlag, is in the session MIB attached:
ssnActiveValidFlag  OBJECT-TYPE
	SYNTAX		INTEGER {
			    invalid(1),
			    valid(2)
			}
	ACCESS		read-write
	STATUS		mandatory
	DESCRIPTION	"All entries will be valid(2).
                         Refer to ssnStatusValidFlag for more information.
                         Setting a vaild(2) session as invalid(1) causes
                         an effective session termination."
	::= { sessionActiveEntry 3 }

Ken