Re: (ASCEND) Ascend BETA (WAS Re: TNT performance)

At 05:59 PM 1/12/98 -0500, Jim Howard wrote:
>I know that this is the first run of the "beta" program,
>so I didn't really expect everything to flow smoothly,
>and I know I'm probably not a large enough installation base to
>warrant being assigned to a specific TAC person or anything,
>but I'd really like to see a special email address
>(maybe <betatest@ascend.com>?) to use for beta
>results so I don't have to bother the support crew
>who are trying to put out the real fires,
>and to find out how any of us can "schedule a [...] time [...]
>to discuss the progress of alpha or beta testing."

The support crew needs to know about problems in this beta. These problems
must be solved before we release the software. They are busy and likely
will not call you back unless they need more info.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com