Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 15 with Max4004 (ammended)

>I tried PPP, MP and MPP all gives the same results. The log also show only
>56K connection instead of 64K. serial port running 112K (win95)

We had a customer with a P15 having the same problem only getting 56000 (in
the sh us, syslog, and radius log) and transfers reflected it as well, only
slightly above 6.3k+ sec.

He updated the software for the P15 to the latest on the ftp site, and then
it started working at 64000 - and getting 7.2k+ sec file transfers.

Have you tried updating the code?

Dave Anderson		    Citicom Online Communication Services, Inc
Chief Network Engineer	    http://www.citicom.com