(ASCEND) NetBlazer to Max connectivity

I have a client with a Telebit NetBlazer LS-ISDN attempting to connect to
my Max TNT or 4000. Regardless of which device he calls, I get Cause 41,
Progress 77 and he doesn't get anywhere.

>From what I can glean, Cause Code 41 is "Failure to converge on PPP LCP
negotiations.", and Progress Code 77 is "LCP State Ack Sent." This sounds
like the devices are failing to negotiate PPP successfully.

Has anyone gotten these devices to talk?

Peter Lalor
Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com
http://www.infoasis.com/