(ASCEND) Pipeline 130 with ISDN and CT1

I've got a customer that needs 100% uptime/availability.  He has a CT1 and
an BRI going into a P130.  I need to be able to make the pipeline use the
BRI if the T1 drops or goes away.  What do I need to do to configure the
pipeline to do this?

The CT1 connects to T1-ROUTER A (1.1.1.1)
The BRI connects to ISDN-ROUTER B (2.2.2.2)

I'm assuming I'll have to disable the static default (0.0.0.0) route in
the p130 and let rip v2 do the work.  I'm also assuming that i'll have
to have two connection profiles, one to connect to ROUTER A, another to
connect to ROUTER B, but is there anything else?

Thanks,
Jason

--

      /