Re: (ASCEND) Ascend Radius

I'm working on a perl script that will add users based on our setup, but
it could be easily modified by anyone who knew perl.  I keep putting it
off for more immediate tasks, but I should have it finished soon (it can
even be used as a cgi if absolutely necessary or wanted).  I also have a
piece of perl code that will parse a radius file and look for a user
around here somewhere.  It can also be easily modified to delete users if
I just took the time to do it.  I'll assemble all this stuff (hopefully by
the weekend), package it up, and give it out for personal consumption.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortune for today: "You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without
holding on." -- Dean Martin