(ASCEND) Ascend Radius

I am a new user of this list. I have been using Ascend Maxes for about a year and a half and am having a problem with radius. Does anyone know of any script or program that can easily manage radius users? I'm needing a program that can add, delete, modify, sort and possibly even monitor for a reasonable price. I have reveiwed Ascend's product but it is way out of my price range. I am currently using a Intel/Red Hat Linux 4.0 box for Radius and a Max 4004 answering calls. Could someone please help me with this situation.

Neil Willis
nwillis@alpha-net.com