Re: (ASCEND) Max 200 Plus

Stay away from the max200+.  They never work, and freeze constantly.  At
least if a MAX wigs out, it reboots itself.  With a 200+ you have to hard
power cycle it yourself, and they really aren't worth it.  Go with
something like an 1800.  More expensive, but infinitely more reliable in
the long term.  The 200 isn't even made by Ascend.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortune for today: "You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without
holding on." -- Dean Martin