(ASCEND) CLID and PAP/CAHP Problem

Hallo,

we user CLID on our MAX to detect the user who is dialing in (Most
of our customers use ISDN) for the modemuser under WIN95 its not
possible to use the normal Dial in - we had to create a Script
to wait for the terminal server login prompt - enter username and
password an start the ppp session.

If we set
ETHERNET
   -> ANSWER
      CLID ingnore

instead of prefer PAP/CHAP works - but the CLID isnot working.

Is there a way to use CLID and PAP/CHAP for Modem Clients?
--
Ciao,

      Bernd Wohltmann

OptiNet GmbH                                    Voice:   +49 4298 93 65
12
Goebelstr. 50                                   Fax:     +49 4298 93 65
22
D-28865 Lilienthal
Xlink POP Bremen/Oldenburg                      E-Mail:
wohltmann@nord.de