(ASCEND) Pipeline 50's for sale

	I have some Pipeline 50's I'd like to clear out.  Have them both with and
without power supply.  I'll let the ones without power supply go for $125,
with for $175.   No instructions or anything, just the units
themselves.   Not set up for creditcards, but we could probably arrange
something through Amazon.com auctions if necessary...   You pay shipping if
anything other than Continental US ground.   (Did you know it would cost
over $100 to ship it via UPS to Yugoslavia?  8-) )
-----
Craig Norborg                                              219.254.5254
Datacruz, Inc.                                        FAX  219.256.1144
doc@datacruz.com                              <http://www.datacruz.com>
Official Tucows Affiliate                  <http://tucows.datacruz.com>
2500 Miracle Lane, Suite D . PO Box 220 . Mishawaka .  IN .  46546-0220