Re: (ASCEND) decoder for Ascend MAX

Hi,

On 29 Dec 99, at 21:21, Joe Abley wrote:

> I thought the secret decoder ring was top secret, only to be carried
> by official Ascend engineers? You might find you need to send your
> dumps through to TAC.
>
> On the other hand, if there _is_ an independent, unencumbered, public,
> free and legal decoder ring, I'd like to know too :)

Have a look at our tools

http://www.mms.de/cgi-bin/ascdring.pl for PPP debug

and

http://www.mms.de/cgi-bin/ascdtracy.pl for ISDN D-channel analysis

The former one has a german explanation, but the decoder output is in
english ;-)

Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

--
Frank M. Heinzius          MMS Communication AG         .~.
mailto:frimp@mms.de        Eiffestrasse 598             /V\