Re: (ASCEND) decoder for Ascend MAX

Hey James,

On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 02:24:43PM +0800, james wrote:
>     I remembered someone wrote a decoder for MAX,  but I can not find the
> software right now,
> can someone tell me again ?
>
>    I need a decoder for MAX's  'Wddialout' and 'Wandisplay'

I thought the secret decoder ring was top secret, only to be carried
by official Ascend engineers? You might find you need to send your
dumps through to TAC.

On the other hand, if there _is_ an independent, unencumbered, public,
free and legal decoder ring, I'd like to know too :)

Joe

--
Ua lawa küpono ka hakahaka pä o këia pä malule