Re: (ASCEND) MAX 4004 with V6.0.2 can no longer take Windows NT connections

We have seen this for some of our NT users too, when we started to use
6.0.0.  If I remember correctly, the problem dissapears when unchecking the
"Enable PPP LCP extensions" in some NT DUN menu (verify this before telling
any users to change thier configs..).

I don't use NT myself, and I have no clue to what services the "Enable PPP
LCP extensions" setting tries to negotiate.

I don't think this is a problem, it's a consequence of the new analog mpp
support in 6.0.0.

Regards /Thomas