(ASCEND) Load for E1 with Modem outdial?

Until now, I used the image "ebok.m40" on my MAX 4000 with E1 and
K56flex-Cards. This worked well, also with Callback over Modems.

Now I want to upgrade to 6.0.4 but I am missing the apropriate load image.
Although it is described in the pub/Software-Releases/Max/Current/README
that there should be images with an "o" in the filename (for "supporting
Modem outdial") not one single fielname contains an "o".
I tried in Release 5.0AI28 the eik.m40 (without "o") and callback did not
work, so I suppose if I use in 6.0.4 an image without an "o" the same
thing happens.

Ascend, where's the "o" gone?

Elmar