Re: (ASCEND) Big modem pool

 The only thing that you may have to worry about is stacking, I don't know
what the magic number is for Max's in a stack group but I'm sure there is
one somewhere, Only question I have is how are you planning to have the
pri's provisioned for call hunting? Tip, I have found it easier to debug
problems and isolate down-time the fastest with sequential hunting enabled,
this way you can track the calls all the way up to the failure if
something happens (like a modem pack going bad etc..) it's just too damn
hard to troubleshoot large hunt-groups with most idle hunting.

Good Luck

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet