Re: (ASCEND) Multiple Radius Caller-Id Attributes or numbers possible?

On Apr 23,  9:06am, Andre Beck wrote:
> Subject: Re: (ASCEND) Multiple Radius Caller-Id Attributes or numbers poss
> On Wed, Apr 22, 1998 at 04:48:27PM -0400, Tim Basher wrote:
> > > The server we are using is the Ascend Radius Server, latest version.
> >
> > Okay.  If you are using a version of Ascend RADIUS which is 971105 or later
> > (the Current version being 971212), then you can have multiple alternative
> > CLID or DNIS numbers.
>
> This is possible with older Ascend RADIUS daemons as well. It just
> requires you to repeat the profile once per possible CLID or DNIS.
> So if you have 971212 or newer you can use the new and simple syntax,
> you don't need to upgrade just for that feaure. The security fixes
> in 971212 are a better reason to upgrade ;)

Radiator supports regular expressions for check items like Caller-Id etc.
so you can match simple or complicated combinations of phone numbers, calling
speeds etc.

http://www.open.com.au/radiator

--
Mike McCauley                                 mikem@open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd              Unix, Motif, C++, WWW