(ASCEND) All Along the Line

While your complaint about problems with the Max1800 is valid,
let me clarify something about this particular flaw.

All of the lines in our Max 1800's come from the same switch,
which is located almost right across the street.  And the Max 1800
can't sync those correctly either.

It's not as esoteric a problem as you describe.  It's much easier
to reproduce than that.

Q:  How do you make an Ascend router crash?
A:  Plug it in.

Mike Berger
Shouting Ground Technologies, Inc.
direwolf@shout.net