(ASCEND) Windows NT Workstation and Pipeline 15

I have a Windows NT Workstation and a Pipeline 15 ISDN modem.  I'm not
having any problems with the connection itself, I'm just not sure I'm
getting the full 128K bandwidth.  The computer (RAS) reports the connection
at 115200bps which is the maximum port speed for NT.  Our Max 4048s only
report each channel at 56K.  With another brand ISDN modem and a Windows 95
computer, the 4048s report the line speed at 64K.  Does anyone have any
suggestions.

PS I'm on Service Pack 3 from Microsoft