(ASCEND) Multilink using BSDI3.0

Hi all,

Any one successfully using MPP to connect BSDI3.0 to ASCEND MAX4000 ?

I tried to have a BSDI3.0 to dial and connect using MPP, and dynamically
received IP from the ASCEND MAX4000.

I have both connection connected, but the BSDI failed to perform load
balacing.
I noticed only one of the link is being used at a time.

My /etc/ppp.sys as follow:

Ppap:\
        :immediate:\
        :idle-timeout=0:\
        :multilink:\
        :ed-local:\
        :phone-number=ISPPHONE:\
        :s0=\r:e0=ogin:f0=\r:\
        :s1=vninfo\r:e1=word:\
        :pap-peerid=MYLOGIN:\
        :pap-passwd=MYPASSWORD:\
        :tc=Dialout:

I executed :
# ppp Ppap &
# ppp Ppap &

On both occations, the ppp connection established and gave me diffecrent IP
each time.  Both connections stay connect for the duration of the account.

But both failed to perform load balancing.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks.