Re: (ASCEND) Monitoring Peak Capacity?

Here  we wrote various perl scripts that walk the mibs of the Max's &
TNT's about once every 7 mins. It looks to see just how many channels
are configured and how many are in use, Then it compares it to a flat file
that shows how many ascends in that site and does a percentage of useage.

The output looks like this. If you want the actual MIB's we pull
I'll email those.

Pop Name     Access Number WAN Type Peak % Users/Useable  Time of Peak
Annandale,VA (703)354-6534 PRI   85.87      4029/4692     Apr 16 16:22:40
Locust,PA    (215)563-3006 PRI   84.52      486/ 575      Apr 16 16:11:59

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet