Re: (ASCEND) Urgent TNT problem

>  I have the same problem, The TNT will drop off the net and only return
> for a couple of seconds etc.. My Opinion it's either the poorly engineered
> Half Duplex Ethernet card or it's some sort of internal routing issue.
> This is something Ascend has to fix and I don't think the problem is on
> your side.

> > The 10 shelfs running 1.3Ap24 has today all stopped communicating on
alle
> > interfaces (looks like) except for some small 10 sec periods (ping
alive)
> > once per abt. 5 minutes.

> > After another reboot, the problem has gone !!

I've got the same problem on 1.3Ap24.  I tested 2.0 and it also had this
problem.  I even switched TNTs under the wrong assumption that it might
be hardware.  Of course, when this hang happens, I don't have the time to do
much debugging, so I just pop the box.  We can usually run about 3 days
between reboots.  Is this expected uptime for a TNT?  Anyone have any
idea how I can get it to run for at least a week without a reboot?

Thanks,
Mickey