Re: (ASCEND) Urgent TNT problem

 I have the same problem, The TNT will drop off the net and only return
for a couple of seconds etc.. My Opinion it's either the poorly engineered
Half Duplex Ethernet card or it's some sort of internal routing issue.
This is something Ascend has to fix and I don't think the problem is on
your side.

What I have done to combat the problem is enabled a local profile on all
the TNT's, *(So When I call in and log into the TNT with this profile it
dumps me right down to the terminal login)* once there I use that account
to reset the TNT. Usually after a reset the box will work fine for days.

FYI, Here I am using the 100M Half Duplex Interface for Uplink, I don't
touch those 10M interfaces.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet