Subject: Re: [innotts #975] connection
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 20:49:35 +0100 (BST)
From: Tony Ellingham <tonyell@innotts.co.uk>

Hi
I'm still having the same problem, 4 commas is the least I can log on
with.And it only connects at 2,400.
My modem is a US Robotics Courier 28,800.

I s there a solution in the pipeline?

Tony

--
Leland E. Vandervort                       | Network Engineer
leland@discpro.org / leland@innotts.com    | internet in nottingham, ltd