(ASCEND) Pipelines

Hello ascend experts.

I called Acsend with these questions and was somewhat suprised by the
apparent lack of knowledge the person i talked with had of
these products - so i turn to the experts :-)

I have a telecommnuting setup using ascend 50 and
75 routers. The 50 at work is connected to the Internet full time,
and we are about to increase our connection to the full
128KPS with our ISP. I don;t want to use MP+ with the
connection from home, so i have had an additional ISDN
line installed at work, and now i need to buy some hardware
to complete the home connection.

So, i have a Pipeline 75, two ISDN lines and a question mark.

My preference is to get another 50 for the office, but i'm
being asked to try and save some money, so i'm thinking
along the lines of a pipeline 15 or a NetWarp card.

>From what i can tell, if i got the 15 i would take the 75 to
the office and use the 15 at home. The guy at Ascend told
me that the 15 would have trouble connecting to the 75 and
doing IP routing - is that true? It seems a bit strange to me.

Does the 15 use "Dial Up Networking" exclusively? Can the
75 deal with such an arrangement?

What about the NetWarp Cards - anyone use those? Since Ascend
doesn't appear to make them anymore the guy i talked to
didn;t even want to talk about them. Could i install
an Netwarp card into my PC and have it connect to the
75 at work? Or better yet, could i install a netwarp at
work and have the 75 call in to it? Do Netwarp cards
use dial-up networking - or do they use some other
protocol?

And, beyond these products, does anyone have any other
products they would suggest for connecting from a PC to
a pipeline 75? My only criteria is that the unit
have at least 1 POT and that it works :-) The 3Com Impact
IQ ISDN Modem looks interesting - has anyone connected one
of those to a Pipeline 75?

Lots of ?'s, TIA for any answers.

Graham