Re: (ASCEND) Routing MultipleIP over Dial-Up

> What routing protocol are you running on your Max? I have a netopia
655
>at home that I test a lot and I haven't had any problems routing, Also
>are you assigning him IP's from radius?

Jason... thanks for the assist, I just needed to be paying attention to
the right column on the subnet masks... the Ascend indeed wasn't routing
the subnet we'ld assigned him because of that and because we didn't have
an additional route in there... hats off to the swift folks at Ascend
TS...

Sam "Gray Matter?  What gray matter?" Akhtar
IBIS, Inc.