Re: (ASCEND) Routing MultipleIP over Dial-Up

 What routing protocol are you running on your Max? I have a netopia 655
at home that I test a lot and I haven't had any problems routing, Also
are you assigning him IP's from radius?

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet