Re: (ASCEND) Arp routing

Hi,

Have you done an "sh ip ro" on the CISCO to see what the ospf routes show ?

Also note that the MAX40xxx's OSPF WILL NOT activate unless you reboot the
MAX.

IOW - your max is not configured for OSPF - you turn on OSPF and expect all
to be well, well it will not until a reboot.

Have you:
1. On the MAX - "show ospf general" to see if it thinks it is running OSPF
2. On the MAX - "show ospf nbrs" to see what it thinks it neighbors are ?
3. On the CISCO have you done an "sh ip os ne" to see if it indeed sees the
MAX as a neighbor?

Ciao,
-bh