Re: (ASCEND) CallerID is not presented when interrupting a 128K call.

 >From: "Michael R. Turner" <mikeyt1@gte.net>
 >To: "Ascend List" <ascend-users@bungi.com>
 >Subject: (ASCEND) CallerID is not presented when interrupting a 128K call.
 >Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 18:53:55 -0700

 >When the Pipeline 75 is using less than 2 B channels, the CallerID is passed
 >to the phones correctly.  When a 128Kb call is in progress, the phone rings,
 >but no CallerID is passed to the phones.  The CallerID information is in the
 >syslog.
 >
 >Using 6.0.0.

I've been seeing this for all Ascend releases that ran on the CallerID
capable P75 hardware.

I've submitted it multiple times to Ascend Tech support with no action.

In a recent mail exchange with Kevin Smith, he said he would try and
reproduce it himself, but I've heard no more about it from Kevin.

Ken Mandelberg      | km@mathcs.emory.edu
Emory University    |
Dept of Math and CS | Phone: Voice (404) 727-7963
Atlanta, GA 30322   |        FAX   (404) 727-5611