Re: (ASCEND) NAT, Pipe75, stops routing.

> >Other problems you will encounter with Ascend's many-to-one
> >NAT include not being able to connect (from the WAN side into
> >the NAT environment) to several ports (like the POP3 port 110).
>
> I believe some people had found a way around this with static
> mapping....is this still the case?

I had to make static mappings as well. But why can it not be included in the defualt server setting
? I have no idea which ports are working or not.

begin:          vcard
fn:             rather@pacbell.net
n:              ;rather@pacbell.net
adr:            ;;;San Francisco;Ca.;94110;USA
email;internet: rather@pacbell.net
tel;fax:        415-241-9912
tel;home:       415-241-9821
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0