Re: (ASCEND) NAT, Pipe75, stops routing.

I also have problems with P75 stop routing new sessions. Existing
session, such as telnet, continues to work fine so the physical link is
up and running. It is just that P75 (old version with the slide switch)
stops NATing. I have to drop the line in order to reestablish
connectivity. This problem has existed for as long as I had the
Pipeline, from version 5.1 something, through all the betas in between,
to the current version I'm running--6.0.2. I am using single IP address
NAT mode with no static mappings defined.

Also, the P75 still reboots by itself every so often. I have yet to see
this vesion stay up for seven days straight. The response from Ascend
Technical Support was to downgrade because 6.x.x is unstable on some
units!?! Me thinks this is how they are clearing the NAT table. 8-)

 > fatal
FATAL ERROR:  Index: 2  Load: b.p75 Revision: 6.0.2
        Location: 001a2988 00182a00 00111c70 0011196e 001115e4 0011157c

SYSTEM IS UP:  Index: 100  Load: b.p75 Revision: 6.0.2