(ASCEND) IDSL + PSeries Compatibility

Recently.. a Competeing ISP in my area has offered IDSL for a decent price
(200 a month.. which comes out to less that the 175 I currently Pay, plus
38.50 a month for Ameritech Telco Fees)

Their 200 Covers everything, it's 24x7.. etc... My Question, can i use my
existing year old P50 Router with their IDSL Stuff?  I Knwo that at their
endm they runn all Ascend MAx equipment.... So Should I be safe running my
own stuff?

Also.. they have provided some skimpy information on IDSL.... Is ther a
good faq/White Paper out there about IDSL Lines, and Their Cpabilities
(Upgrading to other DSL's.. Stability, etc..?)

Thanks for the Help

Mlist@kamel.starvo.com
www.starvo.com