Re: (ASCEND) Max 6.0.0 not clearing correctly sessions down...

  I've seen that too on our Max 6.0.0. If a user immediately tries to come
  back in, it says 'Account already in use' or something like that. And
  that message is not from Radius. Is there a problem with the Max hanging
  on to the connection a little longer than usual after they have
  disconnected.