Re: (ASCEND) not getting an IP address

Sometimes it takes awhile for the IP to actually get released by the
Radius server when a user disconnects. I would recommend, if possible,
to increase the pool atleast by 10 ip's maybe even 15 or 20. This should
stop the error's if indeed the IP is not getting release by the Radius
server immediatly(sp).