Re: (ASCEND) Very different Ethernet x Wan data(?!)

Thank you Peter,

>Sounds like the Max hears a lot of traffic on the Ethernet that it doesn't
>forward out, which might be normal for your network. You could look at the
>various "show" stats to see what type of traffic it is, which could be a
>clue as to who's doing the talking. Beyond that, it's packet analyzer time.
>Or, you could put the Max on it's own port on an Ethernet switch.

This MAX6000 *is* on it's own port in the switch!
When I was using 6.1.24 (which has a broken code for E1), this box was using
10Mbits, and the figures were near the same fashion than we have on a
MAX4000.
When I upgraded to 7.0.4, it went to 100Mb full-duplex, and this figures
started to grow in this manner.
So THIS is the reason I cannot understand those figures.

Again, I ask Ascend to say something about it. We DO NOT deserve this
silence.

Cheers,
Ricardo Freire