RE: (ASCEND) Pipeline 25-Px

I am experiencing exactly the same thing with the 6.0.10 bi.p50 firmware on
a P50-1UBRI. I cannot traceroute from either an NT Command Prompt or the
Pipeline 50 Terminal Server; everything times out but the last hop. However,
pinging works fine, and I could probably ping each individual hop, if I only
knew the address.

I am using Single Address NAT, with ARP Proxy, RIP and DHCP disabled. I
negotiate an IP address from my ISP.

TIA for any suggestions!