(ASCEND) Re: Pipe 75 w/switch upgrades?

I have a Pipe 75...older model with the switch on back.  I haven't really
touched it in two years--no reason to because everything was working fine.
But now I may need to do NAT and even DSL lines in the near future.

It's at 4.6C now, and I want to bring it up as far as I can.  What's the
latest software release I can load into this box?  From what I've read,
I'll have to load at least 3 separate code updates before I can put 5.x on it.

Thanks in advance,

Steve B.