Re: (ASCEND) MAX TNT Disconnects vs the MAX 6000 (fwd)

Density may be one reason to opt for the 6000 vs the TNT.  The 6000
will do 96 ports.  Wouldn't you rather only have 96 ports down when
one of your maxes reboots or goes down?  vs Having half or a quarter
of your ports down when your TNT reboots or hoses?

Which does happen more often then it should.  We use 4000s and 6000s
and I really like the 6000s.